1. GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
— Promotion of healthy life style;
— Promoting tourism;
— Promoting traditions and Moldovan folklore, gastronomy and wine culture;
— Promotion of track and field sports in the Republic of Moldova;
— Attracting people to regular physical activity and sports for health promotion.
2. ORGANIZATION AND CONDUCT OF WINE RUN
AO Sports Club “Sporter”
3. DATE AND PLACE OF WINE RUN
Chateau Milestii Mici. The participants will be taken to the place of the start by a special bus that will take off from Chisinau (Riscani, in front of the Circus).
Date and Time: February 9, 2020, the start will be given at 11:00.
- 4. PARTICIPATION FEE
To participate in the competition, runners are supplied with two types of participant’s packs:
- – The standard package (includes a medal, a backpack, the official T-shirt)
- – The standard package + wine tasting
600 MDL (≈30 EURO) – beginning with 10.02.2019 - 10.12.2019,
700 MDL (≈35 EURO) – beginning with 11.12.2019 - 25.01.2020,
800 MDL (≈40 EURO) – beginning with 26.01.2020 - 06.02.2020,
1200 MDL (≈60 EURO) – beginning with 07.02.2020 - 09.02.2020,
900 MDL (≈45 EURO) – beginning with 10.02.2019 - 10.12.2019,
1000 MDL (≈50 EURO) – beginning with 11.12.2019 - 25.01.2020,
1100 MDL (≈55 EURO) – beginning with 26.01.2020 - 06.02.2020,
1500 MDL (≈75 EURO) – beginning with 07.02.2020 - 09.02.2020,
5. PARTICIPANTS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Everyone older than 16 years (born in 2002 and older) will be admitted for the participation in the race.
Registration will be carried out until February 9, 2020 (inclusive) on the site milesti.winerun.md
The number of participants is limited: 300 people.
Access for participants to the race will be based on the documents, submitted to the registration committee on the day of receiving the starter pack:
- – Identification card with proof of the participant’s age (mandatory for all participants);
- – Sport health insurance (recommended for foreign citizens).
6. RESULTS RECORDING
The results of the participants in the races for 10 kilometers will be recorded by electronic timing system with chips.
Determination of winners will be made based on the time of their arrival at the finish line.
The top three finishers will be awarded on Wine Run (men and women).
- Men – 1, 2, 3 place
- Women – 1, 2, 3 place
The winners will be awarded with prizes and gifts from the partners of the event.
8. PARTICIPANT’S STARTER PACK
Wine Run participants will receive a starter participant’s package, which will include:
- – T-shirt with the symbols of Wine Run 2020
- – Start number with an integrated electronic chip. Be sure to attach it to the competition according to the instructions.
- – Information newsletter
- – Respiratory mask. Use it in certain parts of the route
After the registration in the competition, all participants automatically allow the event organizers and partners to use and reproduce any audio, video and photo materials, containing images of the race participants. These materials can be transferred to third parties without the consent of the participants. This action can be carried out in any time, and operates on an international level.
Address of the Sports club “Sporter”
- Chisinau, 28/1 Calea Orheiului str.,
- phone. +373 79996953; +373 79996985;
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;